npm install @rpldy/uploader
yarn add @rpldy/uploader
The Uploader is the processing and queuing engine for React-Uploady. It takes care of many things:
- hand data to the sender to be uploaded
- handle upload items and batches
- keep internal state of uploads and their statuses
- trigger external events
- orchestrate concurrent uploads (when configured)
- group items into single request (when configured)
- supports enhancers for custom functionality
The uploader works well out of the box, but it can be configured with many options to make it suit a myriad of use-cases.
If you're looking to integrate file upload with your React app, you'd probably want to head over to the @rpldy/uploady page.